Lake County Schools Medicaid Program Overview
Lake County Schools participates in the Florida Schools District Administrative Claiming Program (SDAC) as well as the Florida Certified School Match/Fee for Service Program. Reimbursements generated from these programs are used to enhance and provide service in our schools.
Reimbursable services include:
· Administrative outreach to the Florida Medicaid program
· Coordination/Monitoring of student health services
· Speech/Language Therapy
· Physical Therapy
· Occupational Therapy
· Behavioral Services
· Nursing Services
· Specialized Transportation
We want you to know:
Your consent for Lake County Schools to release personally identifiable information for Medicaid reimbursement does not affect Medicaid services outside the school district setting with private providers.
- Your permission will not affect your private/personal insurance outside of school.
- Your student will continue to receive services at school at no cost whether or not you give consent.
For more information please contact:
Debra Cooper, Project Manager