Parent & Family Resources
We have resources on campus that can be checked out by our parents for use at home to enrich academics. See the front office at the school for more information on the process.
· Laptops/IPad for parent use
· School supplies
· Help if needed with clothing
Dresses for Homecoming/Prom
Guys pants/suit coats/ties/shoes for Homecoming/Prom
Small selection of shoes for guys and ladies
New undergarments-lots of socks
· Help if needed with food – while supplies last or if given advance notice
· Help if needed with hygiene products
Toothbrush and toothpaste
· Help find community resources if/when needed
· Reading materials translated into Spanish
· Meet with parents in Parent Engagement Center to discuss available resources & check out resources. Help parents with forms and other community resources.
· Telephone communication with parents with concerns of their student/s. Be the bridge between parents and teachers if needed.
· Attend parent/teacher conferences (as needed)
· Attend meeting with parent and Social Worker (if needed)