Sport Physical Information
Visit the following website to upload your sport physical information!
Download Sport Physical Papers Here! (Physical & Insurance Forms)
COVID 19 Form (download & print)
After a physical exam is performed by the appropriate health care provider, the following information along with other documents must be uploaded to AthleticClearance.com.
- Go to AthleticClearance.com
- Select Florida
- If you already have an account, log in. If you do not have an account, register and then log in.
- Select start clearance here:
- Select 2019-2020 under year
- Select Umatilla (Section 2)
- Select which sport you are currently trying out for
- If you are playing multiple sports, you can add them all at the end
- Fill out student information
- Upload the required documents under the following sections
- Page 1 of EL2 physical form – physical form
- Page 2 of EL2 form – concussion/baseline certification
- Birth Certificate – additional form
- Insurance card – proof of insurance
*Uploading the documents can be done in a variety of ways. Examples are taking pictures with a cell phone, using a scanning application on a cell phone (ex. CAM scanner, Genius Scan), or using a scanner.
**Not knowing how is not an excuse for not doing this step. Please ask questions if you need help.
- Fill out medical history
- Fill out parent/guardian
- Fill out signatures
- Make sure to place the correct signatures in the appropriate boxes (parents name = parent signature & students name = student signature).
- Select all sports that you intend on trying out for!!!!